Sarah is a photographer / traveler who loves to eat.
Champagne Tastes is a pescetarian (vegetarian and seafood) food blog. The recipes are inspired by Sarah’s travels, as well as by her home in Central Appalachia. At Champagne Tastes, you’ll find flavorful recipes that are simple to make, affordable, and made from real ingredients.
Want more information about a pescetarian diet? Click here!
*I’ve categorized recipes as vegan, vegetarian, shellfish etc to be helpful, but if you have dietary restrictions or allergies, please read the ingredients and make sure they’re all okay for you before cooking & eating.
Contact champagne tastes
Sharing recipes or images
All recipes and photos at Champagne Tastes are copyrighted. Want to share a recipe or image? Here’s my sharing policy:
- You may share ONE image, as long as it is linked back with credit to Champagne Tastes
- If you are referencing the original recipe, you may share the ingredients list but not the full recipe, as long as you give credit back to the original post.
- You may NOT republish an entire recipe in full
- If you adapt a recipe from one of mine, please link back with credit to my recipe.
- Please do not ‘chronically’ use adaptations of my recipes
Questions? Fill out the contact form above.