Canned Green Bean Salad
This easy canned green bean salad is a quick vegetable side dish that requires zero cooking, and is perfect for road trips, camping, and power outages.
Servings: 2 people
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons mustard (yellow, Dijon, or honey) Or use 1 tablespoon for a bolder dressing
- 1 teaspoon vinegar (apple cider, white wine, or rice)
- 1 teaspoon honey (optional)
- 14 ounce can green beans (any variety, unseasoned)
- 2 tablespoons almond slivers Or swap sunflower seeds
Low-Sodium Green Beans: If substituting low-sodium canned green beans, the dressing will need a little salt.
Want to Cook the Green Beans? This recipe also works well with warmed beans.
Calories: 134kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 58mg | Potassium: 71mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 1mg