Bagels and Lox
This Bagels and Lox breakfast spread is quick and easy, and perfect for both busy mornings and brunch with friends and family.
Servings: 1 person
Bagels and Lox:
- 2oz lox (cold-smoked salmon)* See Recipe Notes
- 1 regular or mini bagel (plain, everything, or onion)
- 2 TB cream cheese (use more or less, as desired)
- thinly sliced red onion
- diced green onion
- mini cucumbers (Kirby or Persian), thinly sliced
- tomatoes, diced or sliced
- fresh dill
Ingredients listed for 1 person. Multiply by the amount of people you're serving.
Suggested Lox Serving Size: Plan on a minimum of 2oz of lox per person.
Nutrition information assumes 2oz of lox, 1 plain mini bagel, and 2 TB cream cheese were used. Calorie count does not include optional toppings. Also note that the calories in lox can vary depending on the type of lox used. In general, wild Pacific salmon is leaner, and farmed salmon is fattier.
Calories: 261kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 631mg | Potassium: 152mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 390IU | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 0.9mg