Veggie Wraps with Buffalo Cauliflower
These vegan-friendly Veggie Wraps with Buffalo Cauliflower are filled with roasted, flavorful cauliflower, and piled high with fresh veggies!
Servings: 4 people
- olive oil spray (or 1 TB olive oil for brushing baking sheet)
- ½ head cauliflower, cut into florets
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup water, plus more if needed
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- ¼ cup hot sauce (Franks for traditional buffalo flavor, or use your favorite)
- 1 teaspoon honey OR agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon salt
Veggie Wraps: (Ingredient measurements are approximate)
- 4 10" tortillas
- 2 ounces fresh spinach (1 large handful)
- 2 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved (~⅓ cup)
- ½ avocado, sliced
- To Serve: extra hot sauce, blue cheese dressing (traditional or vegan)
Preheat oven to 450ºF.
Spray a baking sheet with cooking oil, or brush with olive oil.
In a large bowl, whisk together flour, water, garlic, hot sauce, honey (or agave), and salt. If your cauliflower head is large, add extra water.Working in batches, add cauliflower to the bowl, and remove with a slotted spoon. Set coated cauliflower onto the baking sheet in a single layer.
Roast 20-25 minutes. For extra crispy cauliflower, switch the oven to broil the last 5 minutes. If broiling, watch cauliflower closely to ensure it doesn't burn.
Warm tortillas, and serve with cauliflower, fresh veggies, as much dressing and hot sauce as you desire.
Recipe Variations: Try using different fresh veggies, such as bell pepper or mushrooms.
Nutrition information does not include dressing or hot sauce.
Calories: 302kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1419mg | Potassium: 481mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1460IU | Vitamin C: 40.8mg | Calcium: 92mg | Iron: 3.6mg